1What are the items that mom should bring?
- Comfortable clothes (blouse or coat with front buttons and / or baggy pants
- Low and comfortable shoes for the time of your departure
- Items for personal use
- Women's night towels
- Do not bring any type of girdle unless it is by medical prescription
2What are the items you should bring for the baby?
- Diapers for the newborn
- Wet wipes for the newborn
- Coverage or thick blanket (1 or 2)
- Sabanitas 3 or 4 (of the type you want)
- For the first change: t-shirt or body diaper, romper or set with shorts, socks, hat.
- For the following days, 4 changes of clothes (whichever you want)
3Is breastfeeding allowed from the moment of the baby's birth?
- The hospital is in favor of breastfeeding, therefore, if it is allowed.
4Is there the possibility of having joint mother-child housing?
- It is possible if the pediatrician considers that the baby has the right conditions, is not at risk and does not require special care.
5Does the pediatrician allow the mother to place the baby in her breast at birth?
- Only if the pediatrician considers that the baby has the right conditions, is not at risk and does not require special care.
6Will I receive information about breastfeeding?
- You will receive information about breastfeeding education, benefits and breastfeeding techniques.